dewdrops

welcome to dewdrops, loves. it's been a while, but as usual... sit back, relax, and enjoy -- preferably with some tea...

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

wow...

This is the first time I'm actually giving a piece of my work to a possible big crowd... anyway, give me tips, feedback, and please, maybe just a little bit of encouragement? thanks a million, my fellow beans :)

Moon Reflection
The moon dips into the quivering pond,
Sending ripples out near the leafy fronds,
Yet I see the moon in the sky,
As usual, so bright and luminous yet shy,
Hiding behind a cloud now,
Coming out to take a peek.
The moon sees her own reflection,
And stares at her silver complexion.

8 comments:

  1. omg this is fabulous!!!! awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Grace! it means a lot :) ilysm

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. awww thank you so much dev ur blog is GORGEOUS. idk how u do it... its beautiful :)

      Delete
  3. I think it's awesome that you started a blog! :) This was beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you! your blog is so gorgeous :))))) <3 <3

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charlotte!!! :))) you should make a blog too :)

      Delete

leave a message for me here ❤