dewdrops

welcome to dewdrops, loves. it's been a while, but as usual... sit back, relax, and enjoy -- preferably with some tea...

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Big Shout Out!

Thank you to all my friends for slowly building up my confidence and inspiring me daily with their sheer presence. I love all of you, so let's all take a moment and appreciate our friends and loved ones. Another special shout out to Jasmine for being such a wonderful supporter of dewdrops and being the person I wasn't afraid to reach out to and Grace for her continuous support all the time, no matter what I did. It's easy to forget those who continuously support you and I want you to know that even if I don't acknowledge you or tell you it's not that I forgot, but I know that you will understand and I'm trying to reach out to more people. Alisa, I know I've known you only for a really short time compared to other friends but you are such a wonderful inspiration and presence both in ballet and in general :) Thank you so much for coming here. Let's make it an awesome performance on Saturday. Wow, I keep having to add people :) If you aren't mentioned, don't feel offended... But thank you Amla for always being such a wonderful friend. The weirdest things are brought up yet no one here ever complains. There are so many strange inside jokes we have... Never forget that you beans are so special to me and I will never EVER forget you. ❀✿

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jin! You are such a great friend to have. So if I feel negative in life there is always you. You are also such an inspiration also. I am very excited for the performance also! Thank you Jin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Alisa! I should be saying the same about you :) and more :)

      Delete
  2. Awe so nice of you to give a shout out to the wonderful people in your life! I like when people show a little extra care like you just did

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Vanessa! I love it when I make people just a little happier :)

      Delete

leave a message for me here ❤