dewdrops

welcome to dewdrops, loves. it's been a while, but as usual... sit back, relax, and enjoy -- preferably with some tea...

Friday, November 20, 2015

definitions matter

I whipped the wooden paddle back, preparing to execute another rampage of beating. I cracked the blunt weapon against his smooth, round, red skin. Drops of blood-red splattered against my hand, leaving stains after I wiped them away. I licked my fingers, savoring the tart sweetness. He stayed silent. Giving him a hard look, I tapped him twice before drawing the club back once again to strike the garnets out of his pockets. I pummeled once again forcibly, showering blows left and right upon his helpless skin, watching in satisfaction as more jewels rained from their hideaways. I grasped him by his sides and turned him over to reveal the white skin on the other side. Satisfied that there were no more gems to be found, I tossed him in a black plastic bag and walked away with my bowl of ruby red pomegranate seeds.

2 comments:

  1. I always <3 your little pieces like this. Keep it up!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sanjana,

      Thank you so much! I love putting a small twist on everyday things :) keep it interesting, right? :D

      Delete

leave a message for me here ❤