dewdrops

welcome to dewdrops, loves. it's been a while, but as usual... sit back, relax, and enjoy -- preferably with some tea...

Thursday, November 5, 2015

accidents happen...

Hello everyone!
whoops :)... If you find that your comment has been deleted, it's most likely an accident unless your content is extremely offensive... and when I mean extremely, I mean... EXTREMELY :) so don't worry about that...
Me accidentally deleting comments is because I always want to reply, but instead I remove the content instead... so bear with me, please... thanks <3

Accidents happen all the time, and they range from earth-shattering to clumsy mistakes.
I like to think of my life as a work of art. Instead of covering a mistake up, I make it part of my path, and who I am. There is technically no such thing as a mistake. Sometimes, I think it's like life telling us to stray off of the road that we have built for ourselves, for us to fall off a stepping stone and discover the little fish in the water. You can always find a way to keep going from the mistakes in your daily life... think of it as a FRESH start, a yarn ball just waiting to be unraveled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message for me here ❤