dewdrops

welcome to dewdrops, loves. it's been a while, but as usual... sit back, relax, and enjoy -- preferably with some tea...

Saturday, July 18, 2015

international

While I was looking at the stats for dewdrops, I saw that I had some views from Australia, Germany, Canada, the UK, and my country (of course), USA. 
(Yes, I'm American. But sometimes, I still like using... what do you call it? British spelling? I don't know, sometimes I force myself to change.)
I practically cried. 
Although it might have been a cursory glance, I'm still just so happy that this blog and my thoughts have gone across the world without me even leaving. There are endless possibilities! Who knows where it will go?
As someone who travels, I love the fact that this blog is traveling on its own, and my thoughts are, too. Of course, I can't experience some things that I can by physically traveling, but it's possible that I experience things that I can't experience through going there.
Help me travel with my blog, and interact as much as you can! Post constructive criticism, and any other comment or question :)

It's really late here, and I should probably go sleep. Gute nacht!

:D I say that to my chicken every time I put her in her coop for the night, along with buenas noches (Spanish), bonus nocte (I take Latin), wan an (晚安)(Mandarin), buona notte (Italian), and good night ('tis English). Those are the only ones I usually remember to say... so help me and tell me all the good nights you know in the comments!




4 comments:

  1. I always look at who's viewing my blog but until now I haven't thought of it in the way that my blog is traveling. I am overwhelmed with joy from this thought! Thank you so much for sharing! I will be following your blog!
    Vanessa
    simplyperfectme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! It's like I myself can travel without ever leaving my house :)

      Delete

leave a message for me here ❤