dewdrops

welcome to dewdrops, loves. it's been a while, but as usual... sit back, relax, and enjoy -- preferably with some tea...

Monday, November 21, 2016

whoops

sorry darlings
that came out of nowhere
here's something else, because why not?
i've been arguing with myself
i wasn't sure whether or not i should post this
but since my brain is fried
and apparently can't think of anything light
here you go, loves


Goad me to madness, won't you?
Let the cold blue blade taunt me,
Let it nestle between my costals and take my breath away,
Here it lies next to me, in its temporary sheath,
Let my hand guide it to its forever home,
Buried deep in my chest.

2 comments:

  1. So much emotion! I love this. I am glad you said whatever and posted it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, vanessa! You're the BEST hahaha get it :P

      Delete

leave a message for me here ❤