dewdrops

welcome to dewdrops, loves. it's been a while, but as usual... sit back, relax, and enjoy -- preferably with some tea...

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

capturing infinity

shoutout to my amazing math buddy annabelle for helping me stay alive through countless hours of tedium...

We can dance,
waltz with the breeze.

Catch the fireflies,
and set them all free.

We can run along the horizon,
'til we reach the sea.

Seize the sunset,
and splatter red, blue, gold streaks across the sky.

But we can never capture infinity,
the step ahead of you is the end.
Yet there's always something in front of you,
always... and forever running free.

2 comments:

  1. AH I LOVE THIS <3

    thx for da shoutout jinjin ;P kinda late but huehuehue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOPS SORRY )::: I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING FOR THE LONGEST TIME ABOUT CAPTURING INFINITY ):

      Delete

leave a message for me here ❤