dewdrops

welcome to dewdrops, loves. it's been a while, but as usual... sit back, relax, and enjoy -- preferably with some tea...

Monday, April 4, 2016

H E L L O

It's been too long! Hello loves, I'm back from a China/Taiwan excursion! Yes, they are two different places -- don't worry, I know :)

I've been pestering myself to post more, but for some reason, I always run out of time... Maybe I procrastinate too much...

BUT, as I always say, no excuses! Feel free to comment if I haven't been posting enough, and I'll make sure to get back to work ;-;

one fresh post coming soon <3

3 comments:

  1. HELLLOOO!! You have been missed! Looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed blogging too! heehee math and latin are flooding me

      Delete
    2. there definitely will be more soon :)

      Delete

leave a message for me here ❤